Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Open Your Mouths and Spare Not

Hello Everyone!

This week we traveled to Teresina again for a mission conference, and it was so great. I was able to see my best friend here, Sister Bagatoli, and other missionaries that were in my district in the MTC! I don’t think I have ever talked so much in my life. Everyone was so excited, and it was really cool to see how far my Portuguese has come, as well as that of the elders that came to the field with me! We didn’t speak any English, and we could understand everything! We had speakers that came and talked to us about opening our mouths and not having fear. It was awesome and I was able to learn and apply that counsel this week in our work.

I love Brazil! I love my mission and I love this opportunity that I have here. So many of us have been blessed with a testimony and now is the time to share it and lift others. I am so excited for this coming week; I am going to work so hard, especially on Friday, when my sister will be getting married! I am going to plan it so that I don’t even have time to miss being there. Have a great week … know that our Father in Heaven loves you and the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true.

Love you all!

Sister Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment